Our open beta has now been live for a whooping FOUR days, and I just wanted to pass along a very big “THANK YOU” from our entire development group to you, our kick-ass Star Crusaders!
Please continue to play the game, stay active in the forums, and file those bugs — we read EVERYTHING, even though we may not always be able to respond to that everything right away.
To keep things moving, and to deal with a few issues, we rolled out a small update early this morning. Here’s the (abridged) change log:
- missions should now renew every 24 hours, as intended!
- separated the deck-builder and crafting tutorial from the main one to allow players to get into the game faster
- removed tutorial games from list of spectatable matches (turns out, it’s not that fun to watch other people play the tutorial)
- added a new starter mission after the tutorial
- increased overall Raid rewards
- fixed the majority of the disconnect/reconnect issues
- fixed and enabled Steam achievements
- corrected rare glitches with “end turn” button
- fixed loss of sound/music (when multi-tasking)
- fixed a glitch with the “defeat a friend” mission
- updated the ability glossary to explain more of the game terms/functionality properly (we know this is still NOT good enough, we are working on improving this in the next few updates)
- a few minor fixes for cards and UI elements
I’ve also posted a sticky topic in the Bug Reports subforum which outlines a few of the more popular, or pesky, known issues in the game at this time.
Thanks again for playing, and we’ll see you in orbit!